Axiom® AMI with Wireless Link
Devices may be remotely accessed from up to 50 meters depending on obstructions. Setting changes and solenoid control are enabled through the AS-Interface network or by the power supply jumper.
Easily access hard-to-reach automated valves
Discover convenient remote access of your automated valves when you install the
Axiom AMI with AS-Interface featuring Bluetooth® technology.
With the new patent pending StoneL wireless link app you can remotely:
- Monitor and set open and closed switch positions
- Monitor and set the network address
- Operate solenoid valve(s) (if enabled)
- Identify model and serial number (preset from factory)
- Identify valve automation components (entered by valve supplier)
- Log maintenance information
- Monitor diagnostics (valve cycle count, electronics temperature, and more).
Benefits of wireless link
1. Fast, convenient set-up for valve automation suppliers without special equipment.
2. Electronically enter and store key automated valve system information including:
• End user tag number/information
• Valve and actuator identification as well as Axiom model and
serial number (Axiom information preset from factory)
• Maintenance log.
3. Improve safety by easily accessing hard-to-reach automated valves without putting plant personnel at risk.
4. Reduce network commissioning time by accessing the VCT address and making changes if necessary.
5. Reduce maintenance time by monitoring valve cycle count, storing maintenance logs, and accessing multiple valves from one location.
6. Conveniently retrieve installation manuals and StoneL website when connected to internet.
Set up and operation
The Axiom AMI with wireless link is commissioned and set up identically to the standard AS-Interface unit. In addition, when powered up with a conventional power source or by the network, it may be accessed by standard iOS devices. The Axiom is accessed with the Bluetooth® Smart protocol using the StoneL wireless link application. Sequence of operation is:
1. Download the StoneL Wireless Link app from the App Store onto your
device (free of charge)
2. Start the app in your Apple® device
3. All energized Axiom AMI wireless modules in range will come up
4. Push wink to positively confirm the device you have linked
(Axiom LEDs will flash)
5. Touch the specific Axiom ID/tag to link with your handheld.
You can monitor all status and diagnostic information and make necessary information changes to the text fields at any time. Switch settings, address changes, and solenoid operation may be performed only if enabled.