Nonincendive and intrinsically safe for point sensing
The solid state Hawkeye® sensor is ideal for point sensing in corrosive and hazardous process environments. The standard Red/Green LEDs also speed your setup and installation by confirming power up and switch status. The Hawkeye® is FM approved for US and Canada for nonincendive applications and intrinsically safe circuits in hazardous areas.
- Sensing head triggers on any metal.
- Stainless steel body is rugged and corrosion proof.
- Stainless steel washers and fasteners secure.
- Circuit is conformally coated and potted.
- High intensity LED brightly displays switch status.
- 1/2” conduit entry or mini-connector available.
Linear ApplicationsEach pair (red and green) of Hawkeye sensors is tuned to operate independently in either long stroke or short stroke applications down to 6mm (1/4 inch). The Hawkeye may be triggered by existing valve hardware eliminating costly magnets and triggering systems and cutting installation time.
- Sensing head triggers on any metal Inductive sensing technology detects metal targets at distances up to 4-6 mm, depending on target material.
- Stainless steel body is rugged and corrosion proof Hawkeye sensors are machined from 316 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel washers and fasteners secure Hawkeye permanently to mount Adaptor brackets are available in L or straight.
- Circuit is conformally coated and potted Hawkeye sensor may be temporarily submersed and electronics are shock and vibration tolerant.
- High intensity LED brightly displays switch status Red and green LEDs may be selected to indicate open or closed.
- 1/2” conduit entry or mini-connector available Choose from a direct conduit entry for hazardous areas or a plug-in mini-connector for rapid attachment in general purpose environments.