Ease of assembly and use, lower construction costs,and improved safety
We provide solutions that help reduce installation costs through easy set up, faster commissioning, and enhanced valve identification. Bright electronic indication combined with optional remote wireless access
provide enhanced risk management and improved safety.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are facing increasing competition and need increased efficiency, reduced costs, and agility. StoneL is
working with global industry leaders to address those needs.
Avoid downtime due to valve failure by having easy access to information about critical parameters. Using Wireless Link you can remotely monitor valve function, including sensor temperature and cycle counts. This data can help maintenance circumvent a problem before it causes danger or downtime and allows you to extend the life of critical valves.
Safely, securely and conveniently access difficult to reach communication and control modules. Using standard iPads or iPhones with the StoneL app, further cost savings may be realized. Security is assured with operational/lockout privileges. You will no longer schedule maintenance based on calendar days. With access to cycle count data, you can perform valve maintenance when it is truly needed and replace parts prior to wearing out.
Prism PI – intelligent valve communication and control
The Prism PI integrates an advanced position sensing system and integral pneumatic control for sanitary diaphragms and other linear applications. Its intuitive operation means set up is easy; you won’t need written instructions and can be completed in only seconds. And, if you are utilizing bus-networked communications, you can set the sensors on an iPhone or iPad from a remote location without ever opening the cover. The Prism PI also offers:
- Highly accurate sensor position measurement over a wide temperature range
- Deadband flexibility to eliminate spurious alarms resulting from varying stroke lengths during normal operation
- Consistent position indication using automatic tuning of the open and closed deadband
- Extremely flexible mounting, which can be completed in just minutes
- Minimal space envelope requirements
- Convenient access to conduit and pneumatic connections because the entire assembly can rotate every 45 degrees
- Mounting kits for many actuator brands, allowing flexibility in a variety of valve applications
Axiom – hazardous location rated with integral pneumatic control
Our Axiom platform was designed to address quarter-turn process valve applications using advanced, proven technologies. The Axiom discrete valve controller can be ordered with multiple options to fulfill your preferences. Our standard solid state devices, our advanced network-enabled diagnostic devices and our Wireless Link capabilities share most of the same components and functions:
- Low profile
- VDI/VDE 3845 (NAMUR) actuator mounting
- Integral solenoid valve(s)
- Non-contact position sensing with push button limit switch setting
- Wiring terminations or quick connector
- Visual mechanical and electronic LED position indicators
- Network capable options: AS-Interface, Foundation Fieldbus, or DeviceNet™
- Internal and optional external manual pneumatic overrides
- Advanced valve diagnostics versions available
- Third party certified for use in hazardous locations and heavy washdown environments
- Secure, convenient remote access with Wireless Link option.
StoneL’s FieldLink products and services enable automated valves and instruments to interconnect with your plant’s control system using standardized, proven, field based communication protocols such as AS-Interface, DeviceNet™, Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, and more.
StoneL offers a full array of components to cost effectively and reliably complete the valve communication network. That includes power supplies, control system interfacing gateways/masters, robust protected drop connector systems and connectivity accessories.
Easy, safe and secure access with optional StoneL Wireless Link
Benefits of Wireless Link
without special equipment.
2. Electronically enter and store key automated valve
system information including:
- End user tag number/information
- Valve and actuator identification, as well as model and serial number information (preset from factory)
- Maintenance log.
4. Reduce network commissioning time by accessing the VCT address and baud rate for making changes if necessary.
5. Reduce maintenance time by monitoring valve cycle count, storing maintenance logs, and accessing multiple valves from one location.
6. Conveniently retrieve installation manuals and StoneL website when connected to internet.