Discover convenient remote access of your automated valves when you install the Axiom and Prism PI featuring technology.
With the new patent pending StoneL wireless link app you can remotely:
- Monitor and set open and closed switch positions
- Monitor and set the network address
- Monitor and set the baud rate
- Operate solenoid valve(s) (if enabled)
- Identify model and serial number (preset from factory)
- Identify valve automation components (entered by valve supplier)
- Log maintenance information
- Monitor diagnostics (valve cycle count, electronics temperature, and more).
Devices may be remotely accessed from up to 50 meters depending on obstructions. Setting changes and solenoid control are enabled through the AS-Interface network or by the power supply jumper.
Conventional Apple® devices may be used, including:
Benefits of wireless link
- Fast, convenient set-up for valve automation suppliers without special equipment.
- Electronically enter and store key automated valve system information including:
- End user tag number/information
- Valve and actuator identification as well as Axiom model and serial number (Axiom information preset from factory)
- Maintenance log.
- Improve safety by easily accessing hard-to-reach automated valves without putting plant personnel at risk.
- Reduce network commissioning time by accessing the VCT address and making changes if necessary.
- Reduce maintenance time by monitoring valve cycle count, storing maintenance logs, and accessing multiple valves from one location.
- Conveniently retrieve installation manuals and StoneL website when connected to internet.
Set up and operation
|The Axiom AMI with wireless link is commissioned and set up identically to the standard AS-Interface unit. In addition, when powered up with a conventional power source or by the network, it may be accessed by standard iOS devices. The Axiom is accessed with the Bluetooth® Smart protocol using the StoneL wireless link application. Sequence of operation is:
You can monitor all status and diagnostic information and make necessary information changes to the text fields at any time. Switch settings, address changes, baud rate changes, and solenoid operation may be performed only if enabled.