Feature rich design offers incredible value
1. No moving mating parts assure long life and trouble-free operation.
2. Red/green visual indicator boldly displays valve status, and coordinates with red/green LEDs.
3. Direct attachment to ISO/Namur mounting pads with simple mounting kit (sold separately).
4. High intensity red and green LEDs indicate electronic switch status to confirm electrical operation.
5. Sensor triggers are adjustable in 3.5 degree increments through 360 degrees for precision and flexibility.
6. Submersible and capable of high pressure washdown, Eclipse sensors and electronics are fully sealed to eliminate hazard threat and corrosion problems.
7. Extremely compact, rugged enclosure integrates position sensors, communication, electronics, and power outputs for solenoids.
8. All mechanical parts are made of Lexan® or stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability