Compact and modular with solid state reliability
StoneL’s Eclipse features dual solid state sensors with optional communications neatly integrated into a sealed module. The function module and trigger/indicator attach quickly and conveniently to standard VDI/VDE 3845 (Namur) actuator accessory mounting pads.
The Eclipse series is available in non-incendive and intrinsically safe versions (EN) for hazardous areas with a removable module and in a general purpose completely sealed micro-connector version (EG).
- Suitable for hazardous areas.
- Rated for NEMA 4, 4X, 6
- Dual conduit entries
- Convenient wiring compartment and pre-labeled terminal strip
Feature rich design offers incredible value
1. No moving mating parts assure long life and trouble-free operation.
2. Red/green visual indicator boldly displays valve status, and coordinates with red/green LEDs.
3. Direct attachment to ISO/Namur mounting pads with simple mounting kit (sold separately).
4. High intensity red and green LEDs indicate electronic switch status to confirm electrical operation.
5. Sensor triggers are adjustable in 3.5 degree increments through 360 degrees for precision and flexibility.
6. Submersible and capable of high pressure washdown, Eclipse sensors and electronics are fully sealed to eliminate hazard threat and corrosion problems.
7. Extremely compact, rugged enclosure integrates position sensors, communication, electronics, and power outputs for solenoids.
8. All mechanical parts are made of Lexan® or stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability.